A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Activecampaign
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Activecampaign
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Activecampaign
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Activecampaign
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Activecampaign
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Activecampaign
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Activecampaign
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Activecampaign
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Activecampaign
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Activecampaign
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Activecampaign