Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Jenna Kutcher Kajabi Login