Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Import Contacts
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Import Contacts
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Import Contacts
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Import Contacts
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Import Contacts
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Import Contacts
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Import Contacts
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Import Contacts
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Import Contacts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Import Contacts
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Import Contacts