Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Become A Kajabi Specialist
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. How To Become A Kajabi Specialist