Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Growth Monthly
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Growth Monthly
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Growth Monthly
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Growth Monthly
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Growth Monthly
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Growth Monthly
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Growth Monthly
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Kajabi Growth Monthly
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Growth Monthly
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Growth Monthly
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Growth Monthly