Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? How To Change Font In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Change Font In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How To Change Font In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Change Font In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Change Font In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Change Font In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Change Font In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. How To Change Font In Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. How To Change Font In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Change Font In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. How To Change Font In Kajabi