A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Costs
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Costs
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Costs
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Costs
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Costs
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Costs
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Costs
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Costs
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Costs
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Costs
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Costs