Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. How To Create A Sales Page In Kajabi