Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Community Review
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Community Review
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Community Review
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Community Review
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Community Review
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Community Review
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Community Review
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Community Review
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Community Review
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Community Review
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Community Review