Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Good For Seo
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi Good For Seo
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Is Kajabi Good For Seo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi Good For Seo
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Is Kajabi Good For Seo