A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi During Period
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi During Period
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi During Period
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi During Period
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi During Period
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi During Period
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi During Period
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi During Period
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi During Period
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi During Period
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi During Period