Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Over 60
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Over 60
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Over 60
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Over 60
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Over 60
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Over 60
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Over 60
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Over 60
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Over 60
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Over 60
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Over 60