A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi 3 Months 99
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi 3 Months 99
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 3 Months 99
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi 3 Months 99
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 3 Months 99
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 3 Months 99
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 3 Months 99
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi 3 Months 99
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi 3 Months 99
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 3 Months 99
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi 3 Months 99