Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 30 Day Challenge
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi 30 Day Challenge