A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Unlike Image
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Unlike Image
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Unlike Image
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Unlike Image
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Unlike Image
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Unlike Image
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Unlike Image
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Unlike Image
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Unlike Image
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Unlike Image
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Unlike Image