Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 45 Day Challenge
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi 45 Day Challenge