Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 550
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 550
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 550
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi 550
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 550
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 550
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi 550
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi 550
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi 550
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 550
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 550