Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Revenue 2023
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Revenue 2023
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Revenue 2023
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Revenue 2023
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Revenue 2023
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Revenue 2023
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Revenue 2023
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Revenue 2023
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Revenue 2023
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Revenue 2023
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Revenue 2023