Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Monthly Cost
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Monthly Cost
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Monthly Cost
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Monthly Cost
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Monthly Cost
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Monthly Cost
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Monthly Cost
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Monthly Cost
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Monthly Cost
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Monthly Cost
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Monthly Cost