A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Mid Journey
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Mid Journey
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Mid Journey
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Mid Journey
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Mid Journey
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Mid Journey
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Mid Journey
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Mid Journey
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Mid Journey
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Mid Journey
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Mid Journey