Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Windows 11
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App For Windows 11
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi App For Windows 11
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi App For Windows 11
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi App For Windows 11
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Windows 11
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi App For Windows 11
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi App For Windows 11
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi App For Windows 11
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi App For Windows 11
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi App For Windows 11