A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi About Company
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi About Company
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi About Company
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi About Company
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi About Company
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi About Company
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi About Company
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi About Company
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi About Company
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi About Company
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi About Company