Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Templates For Sale
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Templates For Sale
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Templates For Sale
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Templates For Sale
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Templates For Sale
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Templates For Sale
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Templates For Sale
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Templates For Sale
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Templates For Sale
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Templates For Sale
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Templates For Sale