Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Gdpr
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Gdpr
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Gdpr
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Gdpr
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Gdpr
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Gdpr
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Gdpr
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Gdpr
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Gdpr
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Gdpr
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Gdpr