Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Zenler Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Zenler Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Zenler Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Zenler Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Zenler Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Zenler Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Zenler Vs Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant courses. Zenler Vs Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Zenler Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Zenler Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Zenler Vs Kajabi