Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Account
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Account
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Account
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Account
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Account
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Account
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Account
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Account
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Account
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Account
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Account