Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Google Analytics
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Google Analytics
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Google Analytics
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Google Analytics
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Google Analytics
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Google Analytics
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Google Analytics
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Google Analytics
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Google Analytics
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Google Analytics
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Google Analytics