Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Minus Login
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Minus Login
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Minus Login
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Minus Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Minus Login
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Minus Login
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Minus Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Minus Login
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Minus Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Minus Login
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Kajabi Minus Login