A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Faq
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Faq
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Faq
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Faq
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Faq
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Faq
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Faq
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Faq
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Faq
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Faq
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Faq