Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Bahar Jeffrey