Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Jessica Hawks
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Jessica Hawks
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Jessica Hawks
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Jessica Hawks
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Jessica Hawks