Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Zoom Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Zoom Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Zoom Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Zoom Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Zoom Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Zoom Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Zoom Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. Zoom Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Zoom Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Zoom Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Zoom Kajabi