Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page Templates
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Landing Page Templates
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Landing Page Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page Templates
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Landing Page Templates