A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi App For Android
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App For Android
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi App For Android
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi App For Android
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi App For Android
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Android
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi App For Android
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi App For Android
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi App For Android
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi App For Android
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi App For Android