A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi App For Windows 10
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi App For Windows 10
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi App For Windows 10
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi App For Windows 10
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi App For Windows 10
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi App For Windows 10
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi App For Windows 10
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi App For Windows 10
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi App For Windows 10
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi App For Windows 10
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi App For Windows 10