Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Less Than 1000
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Less Than 1000
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Less Than 1000
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Less Than 1000
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Less Than 1000
You can send as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Less Than 1000
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Less Than 1000
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Less Than 1000
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Less Than 1000
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Less Than 1000
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Less Than 1000