Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Redirect
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Redirect
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Redirect
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Redirect
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Redirect
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Redirect
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Redirect
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Redirect
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Redirect
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Redirect
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Redirect