Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Qr Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Qr Code
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Qr Code
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Qr Code
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Qr Code
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Qr Code
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Qr Code
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Qr Code
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Qr Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Qr Code
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Qr Code