Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi As Capacitacion
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi As Capacitacion
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi As Capacitacion
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi As Capacitacion
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi As Capacitacion
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi As Capacitacion
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi As Capacitacion
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi As Capacitacion
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi As Capacitacion
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi As Capacitacion
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi As Capacitacion