Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Before The Name
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Before The Name
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Before The Name
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Before The Name
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Before The Name
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Before The Name
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Before The Name
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Before The Name
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Before The Name
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Before The Name
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Before The Name