Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Embed Youtube Video
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Embed Youtube Video