Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Blog Examples
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Blog Examples
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Blog Examples
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Blog Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Blog Examples
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Blog Examples
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Blog Examples
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Blog Examples
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Blog Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Blog Examples
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Blog Examples