A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Dashboard
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Dashboard
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Dashboard
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Dashboard
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Dashboard
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Dashboard
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Dashboard
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Dashboard
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Dashboard
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Dashboard
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Dashboard