Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Sales Page Examples
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Sales Page Examples
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Sales Page Examples
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Sales Page Examples
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Sales Page Examples