Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Bonus
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Bonus
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Bonus
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Bonus
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Bonus
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Bonus
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Bonus
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi Bonus
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Bonus
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Bonus
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Bonus