Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Nutrition Plus Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Nutrition Plus Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Nutrition Plus Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Nutrition Plus Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Nutrition Plus Kajabi