Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Premier Theme
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Premier Theme
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Premier Theme
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Premier Theme
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Premier Theme
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Premier Theme
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Premier Theme
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Premier Theme
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Premier Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Premier Theme
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while on the go. Kajabi Premier Theme