Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Gamification
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Gamification
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Gamification
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Gamification
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Gamification
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Gamification
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Gamification
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Gamification
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Gamification
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Gamification
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Gamification