Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Qld
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Qld
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Qld
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Qld
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Qld
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Qld
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Qld
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi Qld
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Qld
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Qld
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Qld