Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Com
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Com
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Com
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Com
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Com
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Com
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Com
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Kajabi Com
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Com
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Com
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Com